>> Thank you all who attended and who helped this summer for making it a huge success. Watch this space for Summer 2019 <<
During the school holidays, we try and offer some activity which includes learning, play and lunch. The Holiday Club handbook is now ready, with more sessions than ever before, thanks to some generous funding from the Greggs Foundation.
BUT to offer the maximum means having enough volunteers to help us staff the programme, especially this year in helping to put together up to 1,000 lunches. Can you help? Our volunteer signup is here and you will be made VERY welcome if you can join us!
Registration happens like this
- Have a browse of the full details in our Holiday Club handbook.
- Decide what you’d like to join.
- Click here to make a provisional booking. We will try to offer everyone as many sessions as they would like, but we need to reserve the right to limit sessions per child to let everyone who wants to, have a chance to attend.
- Your details and choices will be transferred to a confirmation form. You will be contacted to confirm sessions you have a place on. You will need to come in and sign the confirmation form to give health/allergy details and permission for activities/photographs/medical care. (You can also complete this registration on paper in church at any time.) If a session is a limited, ticketed session, you will receive your ticket when you sign the consent form.
- Share the information with your friends so they can come too.
- Look forward to coming!
- Come and have a GREAT TIME!
Previously in Holiday Fun…. During the Summer 2017 over 150 children had a great time and we served well over 200 lunches. There were lots of things to join in with:
Activity days (2) are open to all ages, Monday mornings 31st July and 14th August. Here fun activities are easily doable by little hands, or more ingeniously creative for older attendees. Sessions start at 10 and finish with lunch at 12. Please let us know if you would like to come to one of these.
If you are interested in knowing more or registering for one or more days – attendance is free, but donations are welcome to cover costs – then please text 07990 645 948, email email@example.com or message us on Facebook.
Volunteers are always welcome too!